With the arrival of the gifting season, we know that looking for the perfect gift can be a very time consuming affair, and that’s why we thought why not make this job easier for you!
Here is a list of gifting ideas to get you started with, right from kids to adults, gaming addicts to book lovers we’ve covered them all! Take a look and remember whatever you may choose to gift big or small, it is always the thought that matters!
1) Books – Best option if your loved one is a book lover because honestly speaking gifting a book lover anything apart from books is a crime! Well, if you don’t know which books to gift, you can always gift a shopping voucher from a book store and let them choose their favourite book.
2) Chocolates –It’s a universal fact that everyone loves chocolates, well at least the chances of meeting people who do not like chocolates are really low. So in case you have been busy and can’t think of anything else last minute, a chocolate gift hamper will be your best bet. The best thing is they come in festive packaging as well to add to the festival mood.
3) Games – Believe us when we say there is nothing better than gifting a toy or a game to kids! They love it but we know when choosing a toy or a game can be a task in itself, check out the collection at www.desitoys.in for a wide range of classic and popular skill based Indian toys/games – from traditional family board games to toys that take you back to good old childhood days – there is something for everyone.
4) Accessories – We are talking jewelry to watches to bags to belts to sunglasses the options are so many and you can never go wrong if you pick any one of these as one can never have enough accessories! Agree?
5) Home Décor – This is a safe option to go with if you are gifting someone who does not fit in it the above categories. You will find a range of options to choose from depending on your budget.
6) Shopping vouchers – Shopping vouchers have their own charm and one of the best option to please a shopaholic!
7) Plants – Not an obvious gift, but definitely a thoughtful one. Nurturing the plant and see it grow brings immense joy and satisfaction that no fancy gift item can replace. Try it!
Selecting the right gift is tricky but that’s what makes the process of gifting an interesting one. Use this guide to get yourself started on the gift selection and make someone smile this festive season.